- San Joaquin County
- 20-acre vineyard between Stockton and Lodi
- 50 ft. x 50 ft. covered building and a 2nd building for operating multiple stations in a socially distant environment
- Performed a successful 7A Field Day operation from this location
- 2 Icom IC-7300 transceivers with Elecraft KPA500 amplifier
- 1 Icom IC-7600 transceiver
- 2 Yaesu FT-950 transceivers with Yaesu FL-2100B amplifier
- 1 Kenwood TS-930S
- AB-577 towers
- 4-el triband Yagi at 50 ft.
- HexBeam at 40 ft.
- 40m and 80m Inverted Vee wires at 50 ft.
- Gap Titan vertical for 10m-80m at 20 ft. above 2nd building
- Bob N6TCE - SSB team leader
- Stockton-Delta ARC Club President, 2020
- John NZ6Q - CW team leader
- ARRL San Joaquin Valley Section Manager
- S/O and M/M CQP county expeditions since 2011
- N6ACL, K6KDD, N6KZW, WB6NVB, K6KSO, AE6J, W6SXA, NK6M
Stockton-Delta Amateur Radio Club
- Established in 1931. One of the oldest amateur radio clubs in the west.
- Over 100 members. Sponsors 5 VE sessions per year, licensing 100+ new hams annually. Sponsors 2 "Ham-U" training sessions annually.